This is one of my favorite dishes that I love to make!!!!
|Shrimp Pasta Recipe|
- 1-2 ( 8 ounces packages) Spaghetti Noodles
- 1-2 (pounds) Raw Shrimp 41-60 ( Your Choice of Size)
- 3-4 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushrooms
- 1 cup of Green Onions
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1-2 Pinches of Sea Salt
- 1 Cap full of Zatarains Concentrated Shrimp and Crab Broil (only 1 Cap)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- In a large pot of boiling water and 2 cap full of olive oil ( keeps noodles from sticking together, cook spaghetti until done. Drain.
- In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in the Garlic,Green Onions, tony’s chachere seasoning, and sea salt. Than add your heavy cream and cans of cream of mushroom. Cook until sauce is reduced by half.
- Lastly stir in the shrimp. Cook thoroughly. Serve over hot angel hair pasta.