I am little late on posting a few things. Last Saturday I did my first herbal rinse Yay! It felt so good to my scalp! There are different Rinses to use so just research and find the right one for you.
Here is how to make a Sage and Rosemary Rinse yourself:
1. (2) sprees of Sage and Rosemary in a pot of water and broil for about an hour n half.
2. Add (2) Tablespoons of Ginkgo and Horsetail Power
3. After everything has been broiled to the correct time, go ahead strain the rinse in to a bowl. Might have to do this method more than one time.
A Glass Pitcher or Bowl should be use so your rinse will not absorb minerals from the containers.
(No Plastic or aluminum)
4. Get a extra bowl for catching the rinse as you pour it on your locs. Repeat this method for 3 to 4 times or until your rinse is almost go.
5. Enjoy the Cleanness of your locs!