Saturday, April 13, 2013

Summer Hair Oils for Oily Acne Prone Scalp and Skin

 “ Dont Be Caught with Oily Skin this Summer”


 I remember when I started my natural hair journey and not knowing that some oils would cause Acne problems. The texture of my hair is is soft medium fine/thick hair so I cannot use heavy oils if I want so life to my hair. Heavy oils cause my hair to be limp and greasy looking following shortly with a Acne breakout. Watching all those tubers with beautiful whipped Shea Butter and Olive oil mixtures, well little did I know that those oils would land a Dermatology visit lol
 So here is a list of 10 hair & skin oils to check out that are non-greasy oils that are excellent for hair and skin doesn’t cause Acne prone skin to flare up. Acne Prone skin should always use oil-free (water based) products...read the label to make sure because not all oil-free products are really oil free. 

Til next time....

Jamellia B.
               10 Great Hair oils for Oily Skin
  1. Jojoba Oil (Best for Oily skin)
  2. Sweet Almond Oil
  3. Coconut Oil
  4. Hemp Seed Oil
  5. Murumuru Butter (Good for Kinky/Curly Hair)
  6. Macadamia Oil
  7. Tea Tree Oil (Not everyone’s cup of Tea)
  8. Kukui Oil (Good for Burns/Wounds)
  9. Grape Seed Oil
  10. Hazelnut Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment