Sunday, December 25, 2011
Friday, December 23, 2011
Price 9.99 pack of 30 each.
Monday, December 19, 2011
including myself. If Fatigue would just leave for awhile....I could get out of bed or at least
be work more than 5 hrs. I am so tired of sleeping and not having energy.....Thank God for
niece and mother, who is there every time I need something but I just hate to have them
help me a lot. Going from do it yourself to not doing anything is a huge thing for me even
through a lil help from some is always needed.....
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Monday, November 21, 2011
Friday, November 18, 2011
This is one of my favorite dishes that I love to make!!!!
|Shrimp Pasta Recipe|
- 1-2 ( 8 ounces packages) Spaghetti Noodles
- 1-2 (pounds) Raw Shrimp 41-60 ( Your Choice of Size)
- 3-4 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushrooms
- 1 cup of Green Onions
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- 1-2 Pinches of Sea Salt
- 1 Cap full of Zatarains Concentrated Shrimp and Crab Broil (only 1 Cap)
- 1/2 cup Butter
- In a large pot of boiling water and 2 cap full of olive oil ( keeps noodles from sticking together, cook spaghetti until done. Drain.
- In a large saute pan, heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in the Garlic,Green Onions, tony’s chachere seasoning, and sea salt. Than add your heavy cream and cans of cream of mushroom. Cook until sauce is reduced by half.
- Lastly stir in the shrimp. Cook thoroughly. Serve over hot angel hair pasta.
It really didn’t do much since I did bleach my roots which I don’t intend on doing until after the new year. But I use Adore “Intense Red” and processed for 20 minutes ( bottle states 15 mins). I think that it will lighten in a few days…I will keep a update since my hair is still wet right now.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
- 4 ounces Jojoba Oil
- 15 drops Tea Tree Oil
- 5 drops Lavender Oil
- 2 drops Ylang Ylang Oil
- 2 drops lemon Oil
Monday, September 5, 2011
So today I started reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett even through I already seen the movie lol and I am going to attempt to make family blankets lol If anyone has read or is currently reading the book, let me know what you thought about it...
It is a must Try or Go Again to King Spa and Sauna http://www.kingspa.com/
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Awww Today is almost over…..
I had a wonderful Sunday
Thank You God for being the Great Song against my ears as the Wind blows…
This Great Song took all the stress from me
The Sun smiled at the right time
between the Clouds as this…
that God created
Smiled at me….
I will Rejoice
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Thursday, February 3, 2011
- Comb Coils-This method is great if you have hair that is really short. However, any length of coil hair can be comb coiled.
- Two Strand Twists -This method will work on coily, curly and wavy hair types and hair that is at least two inches long.
- Single Braids- This method works on all hair types but is especially good for those who have hair that will not coil or have various types of hair on your head.
- Loc Extensions- This method is great for anyone from a 1”in to fully matured locs. locs that need to be repaired or adding a locs back.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Friday, January 14, 2011
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Bugs are one of my fears! Anyone wants to see me act a crazy mess than bring a bug my way. I have a terrible phobia of bugs. But the flip side of them creepy crawlers lol I love taking pictures of them lol. Yes, I know weird huh.....Well this spider was on the side of my house when I lived in Corpus Christi (Shout out Corpus). I spray poison on it till it fall over n........lol no chance to occupy any part of the house.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Today’s dinner was just fabulous!! Hibachi Chicken Rice and A Las Vegas Roll Deep Fried…….
I was not to crazy over the Seven Daughter’s Wine blend but everything is was fine.
If you looking for a great Japanese Restaurant add Benihanas to the list of great places in Houston, TX.
Monday, January 10, 2011
I just love me time! I have not enjoyed one Me time day since school "Winter Break" started.......I love Sephora Store @
The Village Arcade
2401 Times Boulevard
Houston, TX 77005
Cross-Streets: Kirby Drive & University Boulevard